It gleams as though lit from within, its translucent surface polished to a lustrous finish. And yet this beautiful cow's horn bowl by Abbeyhorn is surprisingly practical too. Crafted from natural cow's horn sourced ethically from renewable resources, this stunning bowl will look just as fabulous displayed on your desk as it will filled with fresh fruit on your dining table. Because these vessels are made from natural materials, no two pieces will ever be the same, and the colors you receive may vary from those pictured.
- Crafted from genuine cow's horn from West Africa
- Bowl measures approximately 6 inches in diameter and 2 inches deep
- 100% safe for use with edibles
- To clean, hand wash in tepid water with very mild soap. Rub gently with a soft cloth and towel dry immediately
- Each item is unique; colors may vary
- Handcrafted by Abbeyhorn, Carnforth, Lancashire, UK
- Imported from England
Did You Know? Abbeyhorn uses horn from Ankole cattle in Nigeria. Because the cattle have ample space to roam, their horns are left to grow, producing the very large, distinctive horns with both great length and circumference that are ideal for use in hornworking.
About the Artists. Abbeyhorn, a family-owned business since its establishment in 1749, sources its raw products responsibly, thereby saving these majestic horns from meat industry landfills and turning them into captivating and functional products.