Care for a wee dram of whiskey? Enjoy it in a most sophisticated way by sipping it from a unique whiskey tot handcrafted from genuine cow's horn by Abbeyhorn. And even if whiskey is not your drink of choice, this tot—crafted from natural cow's horn sourced ethically from renewable resources—has been polished to a lustrous, beautiful finish, adding the perfect touch to any beverage. Because these vessels are made from natural materials, no two pieces will ever be the same, and the colors you receive may vary from those pictured.
- Crafted from genuine cow's horn from West Africa
- Whiskey tot holds approximately three ounces of liquid
- 100% safe for use with cold beverages only
- To clean, hand wash in tepid water with very mild soap. Rub gently with a soft cloth and towel dry immediately
- Each item is unique; colors may vary
- Handcrafted by Abbeyhorn, Carnforth, Lancashire, UK
- Imported from England
Did You Know? Abbeyhorn uses horn from Ankole cattle in Nigeria. Because the cattle have ample space to roam, their horns are left to grow, producing the very large, distinctive horns with both great length and circumference that are ideal for use in hornworking.
About the Artists. Abbeyhorn, a family-owned business since its establishment in 1749, sources its raw products responsibly, thereby saving these majestic horns from meat industry landfills and turning them into captivating and functional products.