Cwlwm (pronounced "koo-lum") is Welsh for "knotted." Cwlwm beads are cast in solid sterling silver and encrusted with the eternal magic of original Celtic knotwork. Each piece is individually created then beautifully gift boxed. Your Cwlwm Pearl Necklace is stylish and elegant, timelessly infused with the magic of the ancient Celts. Feel the
• Handcrafted necklace with undyed pearl, solid sterling silver CWLWM beads, with silver fillers
• Approximately 17 inches long and fastened with a toggle clasp
• Solid sterling silver beads engraved with original Celtic designs
• Coordinates with Celtic Pearl Earrings
• Handcrafted by Black Dragon Crafts
• Imported from Wales UK
Did You Know? Pearls are formed when a grain of sand transforms over time inside a mollusc into an organic, beautiful orb. Sometimes referred to as "Teardrops of the Moon," pearls are associated with peace, purity, and wisdom.
About the Artist. On a green Welsh hillside, Annie Wealleans of Black Dragon Crafts designs and casts beautiful pewter beads that are intricately engraved with original Celtic knots, the symbol of eternity. She then artfully combines these lead- and nickel-free beads with genuine semiprecious gemstones to produce striking necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Each piece of jewelry is individually handmade by Annie and her team of craftsmen. Learn more.