Irish pride is a beautiful thing. It connects people of Irish heritage with the country of their or their family's origin. What better way to share with the world your timeless and unbreakable bond to Ireland than with this stunning handcrafted sterling silver country of Ireland bracelet? Exquisitely detailed by hand, this bracelet invites you to wear your national pride close to you and carry it with you, no matter where you happen to be.
- Crafted in 925 sterling silver
- Removable Ireland charm measures approximately 1" in diameter
- Hangs on 7" sterling silver chain bracelet with lobster claw clasp
- Packaged in a charming gift box covered in a section of a map of Ireland
- Handcrafted by Counties of Ireland Jewellery
- Imported from County Sligo, Ireland
Did You Know? Ireland is divided into 32 counties, and these traditional counties have been in place since the early 17th century. In Ireland, the word "County" comes before rather than after the county name. Thus, one refers to "County Cork" as opposed to "Cork County."
About the Artists.
Counties of Ireland Jewellery is the beautiful result of a collaboration between jewelry artist Soraya Ricalde and designer and custom art framer Marion Fink-Thews. From their studio in Grellagh, Castlegal, County Sligo, these two women lovingly craft finely detailed pendants depicting the country of Ireland and all 32 counties from genuine sterling silver. Visit the Counties of Ireland Jewellery page.