Irish pride is a beautiful thing. It connects people of Irish heritage with the country—and often county—of their family's origin. What better way to share with the world your timeless and unbreakable bond to Ireland and your native county than with this one-of-a-kind handcrafted sterling silver country of Ireland pendant? Each pendant is individually personalized with your birthstone, set in the county where you were born or where your family's roots originated. Exquisitely detailed by hand, these pendants invite you to wear your national pride close to your heart, and carry it with you, no matter where you happen to be.
- Crafted in 925 sterling silver
- Pendant measures approximately 1" in diameter
- A crystal birthstone is set in the county of your choice
- Hangs on 18" sterling silver chain
- Packaged in a charming gift box covered in a map of Ireland or of that county
- Please allow two weeks for receipt of your custom-created pendant shipped direct from Ireland.
- Handcrafted by Counties of Ireland Jewellery
- Imported from County Sligo, Ireland
Did You Know? Ireland is divided into 32 counties, and these traditional counties have been in place since the early 17th century. In Ireland, the word "County" comes before rather than after the county name. Thus, one refers to "County Cork" as opposed to "Cork County."
About the Artists.
Counties of Ireland Jewellery is the beautiful result of a collaboration between jewelry artist Soraya Ricalde and designer and custom art framer Marion Fink-Thews. From their studio in Grellagh, Castlegal, County Sligo, these two women lovingly craft finely detailed pendants depicting the country of Ireland and all 32 counties from genuine sterling silver. Visit the Counties of Ireland Jewellery page.