This unusual Cletic bracelet is sure to make you feel warm. The flakes in this natural volcanic obsidian glass were formed in ancient lava and are said to prepare us for vital powers of love and beauty. Snowflake obsidian is known as a "Stone of Purity" and is the yin and yang of the mineral kingdom. In this Celtic necklace, the snowflake obsidian is used with hermatite to give you courage, and Celtic beads, which are hand cast in solid pewter and engraved with knots, symbols of eternity.
• Handcrafted bracelet with snowflake obsidian large gemstones, solid pewter beads, and hematite beads
• Approximately 8-1/2" in circumference but stretches to fit
• Nickel- and lead-free beads engraved with Celtic knots, the symbols of eternity
• Coordinates with Celtic Snowflake Obsidian Necklace and Celtic Snowflake Obsidian Earrings
• Handcrafted by Black Dragon Crafts
• Imported from Wales UK
Did You Know? The flakes in this natural volcanic glass were formed in ancient lava.
About the Artist.
On a green Welsh hillside, Annie Wealleans of Black Dragon Crafts designs and casts beautiful pewter beads that are intricately engraved with original Celtic knots, the symbol of eternity. She then artfully combines these lead- and nickel-free beads with genuine semiprecious gemstones to produce striking necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Each piece of jewelry is individually handmade by Annie and her team of craftsmen. Learn more about the artist.