An ideal way to repurpose a bottle of Jameson Whiskey. The Rare Auld Time Company uses a proprietary process to convert a Jameson Whiskey bottle into an awesome bottle clock. A "got to have" for every Irish man cave
• Both the original bottle and label. Please note the label may have some imperfections due to the conversion process of flattening the bottle
• Approximately 9" high and 4 1/2" wide
• Runs on 1 AA battery which is included
• Handcrafted by the Rare Auld Time Company
• Imported from Malahide, Ireland
Did You Know? The Rare Auld Time Company, the maker of the Bottle Clock, recently presented a Guinness Bottle Clock to President Barack Obama in honor of St. Patrick's Day.
About the Artist. The Rare Auld Time Company is located in the Dublin suburb of Malahide. Owner Eugene McQuillan has been working with glass all his adult life. He came up with a unique process to flatten bottles and still keep intact the original label with only slight changes. He installed a clock mechanism and has been repurposing glass bottles ever since.