Before the euro, there was the Irish pence. The genuine coins in these elegant necklaces speak volumes of Ireland's glorious traditions and history, and because pre-euro coins are no longer in circulation, every one is a precious and stylish limited-edition memento of days gone by.
• Authentic vintage coin from Ireland preserved under a clear dome of UV-resistant resin
• Crafted in lead-free pewter plated with antique silver
• Pendant is 1" in diameter
• Hangs on 18" textured cable chain with hook and eye clasp
• Accented with antique silver Celtic trinity knot charm
• Handcrafted by CelticBelle
• Made in the USA
Did You Know? Every pence used in the Irish Pence Necklace is an authentic, vintage pre-euro coin minted and in circulation before 2002. Some even say these coins are lucky.
About the Artist. Mary Lynn Maloney creates her casually elegant CelticBelle jewelry in her Pacific Northwest studio. She incorporates authentic postage stamps and coins from Ireland, Scotland, and Wales, many of which she collects during her world travels. Her Irish heritage and longtime fascination with Celtic music, myth, history, and Irish pubs is the driving inspiration behind CelticBelle, blending artistic skill with a respect and affinity for all things Celtic.