What if someone special could look inside you—really look inside—and see right into your soul? How beautiful it would be to experience such a deep and binding connection. Keith Jack has created the circular shape of this stunning sterling silver and 24 karat gold pendant, traced with endless Celtic knots, to represent our looking within to make that perfect soul connection.
• Crafted in sterling silver with 24-karat gold gilding
• Double-sided pendant is 1-1/4" in diameter
• Hangs on 18" sterling silver chain with lobster clasp
• Packaged in elegant gift box
• Handcrafted by Scottish artist Keith Jack
• Imported from Vancouver, British Columbia
Did You Know? Throughout the years, many people have been thought to have originated the proverb “The eyes are the window to the soul.” Its origins are the subject of debate, and the saying has been attributed to Shakespeare, Leonardo DaVinci, and others.
About the Artist. Scottish artist Keith is inspired by the natural beauty of the Scottish and Irish landscapes. His stunning designs in textured precious metals are made even more meaningful by his ability to blend ancient Celtic symbolism with contemporary styles and elegance. Keith currently lives in Vancouver, Canada and often returns to his homeland of Scotland to spend time in the beautiful country that is home to his inspiration.