We shed tears for many reasons—in times of sadness and also in times of great joy. Heartfelt emotions are what give us our humanity and provide meaning in our lives. Celebrate your loving spirit with this stunning small sterling silver and 24 karat gold teardrop-shaped pendant, traced with endless Celtic knots, to show how deeply you care.
• Crafted in sterling silver with 24-karat gold gilding
• Double-sided pendant is approximately 3/4" in diameter
• Hangs on 18" sterling silver chain with lobster clasp
• Packaged in elegant gift box
• Handcrafted by Scottish artist Keith Jack
• Imported from Vancouver, British Columbia
Did You Know? Throughout the years, many people have been thought to have originated the proverb “The eyes are the window to the soul.” Its origins are the subject of debate, and the saying has been attributed to Shakespeare, Leonardo DaVinci, and others.
About the Artist. Scottish artist Keith is inspired by the natural beauty of the Scottish and Irish landscapes. His stunning designs in textured precious metals are made even more meaningful by his ability to blend ancient Celtic symbolism with contemporary styles and elegance. Keith currently lives in Vancouver, Canada and often returns to his homeland of Scotland to spend time in the beautiful country that is home to his inspiration.