There comes a time in a person's life when he simply can't get by without a whiskey flask. Well, of course he could get by, but how very excellent it would be to have one, right at hand, when a little nip would be just the thing. A perfect gift for groomsmen, the groom, or anyone else who travels in style and has a fine appreciation for Ireland's best.
• Shamrock detail fashioned from genuine pewter composed of 95% tin with the balance made up of copper and antimony; flask crafted in stainless steel
• Guaranteed lead-free and safe for use with all beverages
• Contoured to match the curve of the wearer's body
• Features a "captive top"—a small arm that attaches the cap to the flask to prevent the cap from getting lost when removed
• Measures 3-1/2" high by 3-3/4" wide
• Holds X ounces
• Made by Mullingar Pewter
• Imported from Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland
Did You Know? The hip flask began to appear in the form recognized today in the 18th century, initially used by members of the upper classes. However, less compact versions had been in production for several centuries.
About the Artists. The Irish men and women in Mullingar Pewter's workshop in County Westmeath, Ireland, create their extensive line of fine pewter gifts according to the highest standards and using traditional methods. The ancient craft of pewter making was revived by Mullingar Pewter in 1974. Their pieces are made by craftsmen specially trained to perform the old casting methods, meticulous assembly, and delicate hand finishing, skills that take years to acquire.