We're all for comfort, and pillows and bolsters certainly provide that. However, when interpreted as pewter beads adorned with Celtic knots and combined with velvety black onyx, this bracelet, especially when worn with the coordinating Celtic Pillows Necklace and Celtic Black Onyx Earrings, transports us to a place of sheer luxury.
• Handcrafted bracelet with black onyx, solid pewter beads, and hematite beads
• Approximately 8-1/2" in circumference but stretches to fit
• Nickel- and lead-free beads engraved with Celtic knots, the symbols of eternity
• Coordinates with Celtic Pillows Necklace and Celtic Black Onyx Earrings
• Handcrafted by Black Dragon Crafts
• Imported from Wales UK
Did You Know? Black onyx is used as a talisman against depression and to protect one from all ills. This quartz gem may also soothe a troubled spirit and bring inner strength by helping to focus and direct the will. Combined with hematite for courage, it will help you to make wise decisions.
About the Artist. On a green Welsh hillside, Annie Wealleans of Black Dragon Crafts designs and casts beautiful pewter beads that are intricately engraved with original Celtic knots, the symbol of eternity. She then artfully combines these lead- and nickel-free beads with genuine semiprecious gemstones to produce striking necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Each piece of jewelry is individually handmade by Annie and her team of craftsmen.