Have a heart, and a hug (cwtch in Welsh). Worn either by itself or with the coordinating Celtic Heart Necklace and Celtic Rock Crystal Earrings, this bracelet—which bears a solid handcrafted pewter heart surrounding a delicate Celtic knot, combined with sparkling rock crystal—makes us brim with happiness.
• Handcrafted bracelet with rock crystal, solid pewter beads, and hematite beads
• Approximately 8-1/2" in circumference but stretches to fit
• Nickel- and lead-free beads engraved with Celtic knots, the symbols of eternity
• Coordinates with Celtic Heart Necklace and Celtic Rock Crystal Earrings
• Handcrafted by Black Dragon Crafts
• Imported from Wales UK
Did You Know? Colorless rock crystal takes its name from the Greek word for "ice" and is said to contain the four elements of creation—Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. It has been used since the days of the old ways for healing, cleansing, and protection.
About the Artist. On a green Welsh hillside, Annie Wealleans of Black Dragon Crafts designs and casts beautiful pewter beads that are intricately engraved with original Celtic knots, the symbol of eternity. She then artfully combines these lead- and nickel-free beads with genuine semiprecious gemstones to produce striking necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Each piece of jewelry is individually handmade by Annie and her team of craftsmen.