Imagine yourself a land owner in Ireland, visiting your lush, green property in the beautiful Irish countryside whenever the mood strikes you. An impossible fantasy or dream? Not at all. As part of Ever Irish Gifts's "Roots in Ireland" personalized gift collection, you can own a small plot of land in rural County Roscommon, Ireland, that will be yours, or a special gift recipient's, forever. This unique and very personal gift, coordinated by BuyIreland, is meaningful for anyone who feels a strong connection to the magnificent island of Ireland and has always dreamed of someday buying property there. There is no better way to celebrate the love of Ireland than by owning—and even visiting—your own little piece of it.
Ownership packet includes personalized Roots in Ireland Certificate of Land Ownership, Deed of Assurance, directions to your property, and FAQs sheet
Handsome Certificate of Land Ownership, featuring an original four-color illustration by well-known Dublin artist Fran Leavey, is printed on sturdy cardstock and includes plot owner name, individual plot number, individual certificate number, and official wax stamp. It is available framed in either a heavyweight cardboard photo frame (with wall hook or display easel) or genuine wood frame (with wall hook).
- Official Deed of Assurance is printed on high-quality parchment paper and includes all the legal particulars of ownership as well as a grid map showing the exact physical location of your property
- Google Map coordinates allowing you to actually "see" your property along with the surrounding countryside even if you can't actually visit it
- Detailed driving directions help you find your plot of land should you ever have the opportunity to visit in person
- FAQs sheet answers any questions you may have about your property and legal terms of ownership. See FAQs
- Plot of land measures one square foot in size
- Land is located in County Roscommon, Ireland, in the heart of the Irish countryside, in the middle of Ireland. The location is approximately 75 miles from Dublin, 140 miles from Cork, 50 miles from Galway, and 140 miles from Belfast. The land is accessible by car, and we encourage people to visit their property if they have the chance
- Presented by Roots in Ireland and BuyIreland
Did You Know? When you buy a piece of Ireland through Roots in Ireland and BuyIreland, you actually and legally own your property. The company founders spent more than12 months making sure every legal detail was covered. Your purchase comes complete with an official Certificate of Land Ownership and a comprehensive legal Deed of Assurance that spells out the contractual details and legalities of your purchase. Rest assured that you own the land forever, but never have to pay another penny (or Euro).
About the Companies. BuyIreland was founded by John Beckett and Thomas Linehan in 2003. They recognized that Ireland holds a very special place in the hearts of millions of people around the world. Through BuyIreland, they are dedicated to giving access to the wonders of the beautiful Irish countryside to anyone who calls Ireland his or her spiritual or ancestral home or who simply admires the country's rich cultural and natural diversity. Roots in Ireland is Ever Irish Gifts's very own collection of unique, personalized gifts for that special person who deserves something extraordinary.