These Celtic drop earrings featuring brilliant purple amethyst, solid pewter, and hematite beads are lovely on their own or provide the perfect finishing touch to the Celtic Spangle Necklace and Celtic Spangle Bracelet ensemble.
• Handcrafted earrings with amethyst, solid pewter beads, and hematite beads
• Approximately 1-1/2" long
• Nickel- and lead-free beads engraved with Celtic knots, the symbols of eternity
• Sterling silver earwires
• Coordinates with Celtic Spangle Necklace and Celtic Spangle Bracelet
• Handcrafted by Black Dragon Crafts
• Imported from Wales UK
Did You Know? A clear purple quartz, amethyst was one of the first gems to be discovered by Stone Age man. A truly semiprecious stone, it is said to have many extraordinary powers—bringing luck, easing pain, and inspiring love.
About the Artist. On a green Welsh hillside, Annie Wealleans of Black Dragon Crafts designs and casts beautiful pewter beads that are intricately engraved with original Celtic knots, the symbol of eternity. She then artfully combines these lead- and nickel-free beads with genuine semiprecious gemstones to produce striking necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Each piece of jewelry is individually handmade by Annie and her team of craftsmen.