These Celtic drop earrings featuring vivid blue onyx, solid pewter, and hematite beads are lovely on their own or provide the perfect finishing touch to the Celtic Dragon's Eye Necklace and Celtic Dragon's Eye Bracelet ensemble.
• Handcrafted earrings with blue onyx, solid pewter, and hematite beads
• Approximately 1-1/2" long
• Nickel- and lead-free beads engraved with Celtic knots, the symbols of eternity
• Sterling silver earwires
• Coordinates with Celtic Dragon's Eye Necklace and Celtic Dragon's Eye Bracelet
• Handcrafted by Black Dragon Crafts
• Imported from Wales UK
Did You Know? Often found on rosaries, blue onyx is said to aid concentration and bring spiritual inspiration. The "stone of self-control," it can have a calming influence and may help you become the master of your own fate. These beads have been dyed blue, traditionally a noble color.
About the Artist. On a green Welsh hillside, Annie Wealleans of Black Dragon Crafts designs and casts beautiful pewter beads that are intricately engraved with original Celtic knots, the symbol of eternity. She then artfully combines these lead- and nickel-free beads with genuine semiprecious gemstones to produce striking necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Each piece of jewelry is individually handmade by Annie and her team of craftsmen.