Unlock her heart with this dramatic key pendant featuring an authentic vintage postage stamp from Ireland at its center. Each one-of-a-kind key carries with it a hint of mystery and history, connecting with the past and yet utterly and delightfully in step with contemporary style.
• Authentic vintage postage stamps from Ireland, Scotland, and Wales cut to fit center of key pendant, preserved under a clear dome of UV-resistant resin
• Available with Red Eire or Blue Celtic Cross stamps
• Crafted in lead-free pewter plated with antique silver
• Key pendant is 1.25" x 3"
• Hangs on 26" textured cable chain with 2" extender
• Accented with trinity knot charm and glass bead dangles in coordinating colors
• Handcrafted by CelticBelle
• Made in the USA
Did You Know? Every stamp used in CelticBelle jewelry is genuine, never a photocopy. Each piece is unique, and stamps may vary in color. Most stamps are vintage and have postmarks or cancellation marks, adding to the charm and history of the finished jewelry.
About the Artist.
Mary Lynn Maloney creates her casually elegant CelticBelle jewelry in her Pacific Northwest studio. She incorporates authentic postage stamps and coins from Ireland, Scotland, and Wales, many of which she collects during her world travels. Her Irish heritage and longtime fascination with Celtic music, myth, history, and Irish pubs is the driving inspiration behind CelticBelle, blending artistic skill with a respect and affinity for all things Celtic. Visit the Celtic Belle artisan page.