These Celtic drop earrings featuring rich green aventurine, solid pewter, and hematite beads are lovely on their own or provide the perfect finishing touch to the Celtic Dragon's Tooth Necklace and Celtic Dragon's Tooth Bracelet ensemble.
• Handcrafted earrings with green aventurine, solid pewter beads, and hematite beads
• Approximately 1-1/2" long
• Nickel- and lead-free beads engraved with Celtic knots, the symbols of eternity
• Sterling silver earwires
• Coordinates with Celtic Dragon's Tooth Necklace and Celtic Dragon's Tooth Bracelet
• Handcrafted by Black Dragon Crafts
• Imported from Wales UK
Did You Know? Sometimes referred to as Indian jade, green aventurine is known as a "brain stone" and has a strong connection with the heart. It is said to give adventure and success in love, life, and sport by inspiring independence, well-being, and good health. It is used here with hematite to give you courage.
About the Artist. On a green Welsh hillside, Annie Wealleans of Black Dragon Crafts designs and casts beautiful pewter beads that are intricately engraved with original Celtic knots, the symbol of eternity. She then artfully combines these lead- and nickel-free beads with genuine semiprecious gemstones to produce striking necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Each piece of jewelry is individually handmade by Annie and her team of craftsmen.