The heart is a universal symbol of love and devotion. What better way to express your deep feelings than with this lovely necklace, which bears solid handcrafted pewter hearts surrounding delicate Celtic pewter knots, combined with semi-precious amethyst gem stone beads? Give yourself—or someone special—a cwtch (Welsh for "hug").
• Handcrafted necklace with amethyst gem stones, solid pewter beads, and hematite beads
• 16 inches long with hook and eye clasp
• Nickel- and lead-free beads engraved with Celtic knots, the symbols of eternity
• Coordinates with Celtic Heart Amethyst Bracelet and Celtic Heart Amethyst Earrings
• Handcrafted by Black Dragon Crafts
• Imported from Wales UK
Did You Know? A clear purple quartz, amethyst was one of the first gems to be discovered by Stone Age man. A truly semiprecious stone, it is said to have many extraordinary powers—bringing luck, easing pain, and inspiring love.
About the Artist. On a green Welsh hillside, Annie Wealleans of Black Dragon Crafts designs and casts beautiful pewter beads that are intricately engraved with original Celtic knots, the symbol of eternity. She then artfully combines these lead- and nickel-free beads with genuine semiprecious gemstones to produce striking necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Each piece of jewelry is individually handmade by Annie and her team of craftsmen.