The quintessential Irish symbol, the shamrock, has been reimagined here as earrings handcrafted in natural American walnut and suspended from sterling silver wires.
• Made with American walnut
• Naturally finished in oil and beeswax
• Approximately 3/4" wide by 3/4" high
• Suspended from sterling silver wires
• Handcrafted by Monson Irish Jewellery
• Made in Ballyheigue, Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland
Did You Know? Artist David Monson’s love for wood and interest in finding new uses led to the creation of a range of jewelry inspired by Ireland's Celtic past, the beautiful Irish landscape, and Ireland's relationship with the United States. Native Irish hardwoods and American hardwoods are used throughout the collection.
About the Artist. Prior to focusing on handcrafted wood jewelry, David Monson spent most of his career designing and making custom pieces of furniture and joinery, having studied furniture making at the renowned Furniture College in Letterfrack, County Galway. David was born and bred in County Kerry, and all Monson Irish Jewellery is made in his ancestral family home.