Some men go for an understated approach to their wardrobe, and that's just fine. Other men, on the other hand, embrace the bold with gusto. For them, may we recommend our Block Stripe wool sweater, custom-designed by Scotland's Scott Officer Knitwear. He'll be the center of attention, which is exactly where he was meant to be.
- Block Stripe design crafted in heathered shades of mustard, plum, light blue, rust, tan, black, and royal blue, inspired by the look and feel of traditional Scottish wool tweed, using intarsia knitting technique
- Knitted from 90% all-natural British wool blended with 10% silk for extra softness
- Yarn designed by Scott Officer and made exclusively for him in Scotland
- Available in men’s sizes M (38-40), L (42-44), XL (46-48)
- Handwash or dry clean
- Designed and manufactured by Scott Officer Knitwear
- Imported from Haddington, East Lothian, Scotland, UK
Did You Know?
The knitting technique used to produce Scott Officer sweaters is known as intarsia, which means "inlay." Intarsia is the technique of laying individual yarns onto specific needles on a traditional hand frame knitting machine in precisely the position required to create the desired patterns. This time-consuming process allows for complex patterns to be produced without adding bulk to the finished sweater.
About the Artist
Scott Officer (yes, that's his real name) founded his knitwear company in 1981. The business is located in the town of Haddington, which is located 20 minutes east of Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. Production takes place exclusively in Scotland, in the company’s workshop housed in a large Victorian mill next to the River Tyne.