Feel like putting on the glitz? Then this unique, eye-catching bracelet featuring a solid pewter spangle centerpiece adorned with Celtic knots and genuine amethyst and hematite beads is for you. Combine it with the coordinating Celtic Spangle Necklace and Celtic Amethyst Earrings and you've got a party going on.
• Handcrafted bracelet with amethyst, solid pewter beads, and hematite beads
• Approximately 8-1/2" in circumference but stretches to fit
• Nickel- and lead-free beads engraved with Celtic knots, the symbols of eternity
• Coordinates with Celtic Spangle Necklace and Celtic Amethyst Earrings
• Handcrafted by Black Dragon Crafts
• Imported from Wales UK
Did You Know? A clear purple quartz, amethyst was one of the first gems to be discovered by Stone Age man. A truly semiprecious stone, it is said to have many extraordinary powers—bringing luck, easing pain, and inspiring love.
About the Artist. On a green Welsh hillside, Annie Wealleans of Black Dragon Crafts designs and casts beautiful pewter beads that are intricately engraved with original Celtic knots, the symbol of eternity. She then artfully combines these lead- and nickel-free beads with genuine semiprecious gemstones to produce striking necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Each piece of jewelry is individually handmade by Annie and her team of craftsmen.