It is often difficult to express your feelings and thoughts when sending a sympathy gift to someone who has just lost a dear loved one. Please find below some examples. If you would like to use one of them, no need to retype it. Just type in the number in the "Add Personalization" section and we will make sure it is included on the certificate. If you prefer to create your own custom message, please type your message in the "Add Personalization" box.
1. Through The Planting Of This Tree, You'll Always Have a Place In Ireland, As Well As In Our Hearts
2. We Love and Miss You
3. To Be Among The Birds and Gardens Always
4. Ireland Will Be Just a Bit Greener in Your Honor
5. Praying For Your Strength and Resilience and Know You Are Not Alone
6. May This Memorial Gift Bring You Comfort and Fond Memories
7. We Are Thinking Of You
8. So Very Sorry For Your Loss
9. Your Memory Will Live On As This Tree Blossoms and Grows
10. "til We Meet Again
11. A Fine Irishman Gone Home
12. God Has You In Your Keeping, We Have You In Our Heart
13. When Someone You Love Becomes a Memory, The Memory Becomes a Treasure
14. To a Life Well Lived
15. Ireland Will Always be a Part Of You
16. There Is Always Music Amongst The Trees, Listen ...
17. Now You Will be A Part Of Ireland
18. We Love and Miss You Every Day
19. We Hope This Brings You Comfort
20. Your Life Was a Blessing, Your Memory a Treasure. You Are Loved Beyond Words, and Missed Beyond Measure.
21. May Your Memories Bring You Peace and Comfort
22. May Your Laughter, Love, Kindness, and Strength Live On Forever
23. May This Serve as a Living Tribute To His Memory
24. May This Serve as a Living Tribute To Her Memory
25. Forever In Our Hearts
26. Who Left This World a Better place
27. You Are Forever Loved and Remembered
28. You Are In Our Thoughts and Prayers
29. You’ll Sing Together Before Long, Until Then Look To The Trees and Listen For Her (His) Song.
30. Death Leaves a Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves a Memory No One Can Steal.