Have a heart, and a hug (cwtch in Welsh). Worn either by itself or with the coordinating Celtic Amethyst Heart Necklace and Celtic Amethyst Heart Earrings, this bracelet—which bears a solid handcrafted pewter heart surrounding a delicate Celtic knot, combined with amethyst gemstones—makes us brim with happiness.
• Handcrafted bracelet with amethyst, solid pewter beads, and hematite beads
• Approximately 8-1/2" in circumference but stretches to fit
• Nickel- and lead-free beads engraved with Celtic knots, the symbols of eternity
• Coordinates with Celtic Amethyst Heart Necklace and Celtic Amethyst Heart Earrings
• Handcrafted by Black Dragon Crafts
• Imported from Wales UK
Did You Know? A clear purple quartz, amethyst was one of the first gems to be discovered by Stone Age man. A truly semiprecious stone, it is said to have many extraordinary powers—bringing luck, easing pain, and inspiring love.
About the Artist. On a green Welsh hillside, Annie Wealleans of Black Dragon Crafts designs and casts beautiful pewter beads that are intricately engraved with original Celtic knots, the symbol of eternity. She then artfully combines these lead- and nickel-free beads with genuine semiprecious gemstones to produce striking necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Each piece of jewelry is individually handmade by Annie and her team of craftsmen.