Infinity, or time without end, is a very long time indeed. Demonstrate your undying love with this artfully designed pendant featuring braided sterling silver strands accented with a 10 karat gold Celtic knot. Two lives, intertwined—forever.
- Crafted in sterling silver with 10 karat gold accent
- Pendant is approximately 1" in diameter
- Hangs on 18" sterling silver chain with lobster clasp
- Packaged in elegant gift box
- Handcrafted by Scottish artist Keith Jack
- Imported from Vancouver, British Columbia
Did You Know? The concept of infinity is important in many cultures and religions throughout the world. It is often represented by a horizontal figure 8, a snake swallowing its own tail, or an unbroken circle.
About the Artist. Scottish artist Keith is inspired by the natural beauty of the Scottish and Irish landscapes. His stunning designs in textured precious metals are made even more meaningful by his ability to blend ancient Celtic symbolism with contemporary styles and elegance. Keith currently lives in Vancouver, Canada and often returns to his homeland of Scotland to spend time in the beautiful country that is home to his inspiration.