If you could tell the world something about yourself without ever uttering a word, would you do it? Of course you would, which is why this brilliant sterling silver and alexandrite birthstone Claddagh pendant is just the thing. It announces, in the quietest sort of way, that because you were born in the month of June, you are known to be balanced in spirit and face life with confidence and joy. Let it do the talking for you.
• Crafted in sterling silver accented with genuine alexandrite birthstone
• Polished finish
• Pendant measures approximately 1/2" wide x 3/4" high
• Hangs from 18" sterling silver chain
• Packaged in elegant gift box
• Stamped with the Dublin Castle Assay Mark, guaranteeing authenticity
• Handmade to order by Boru Jewelry
• Imported from Dublin, Ireland
Did You Know? Every month has a birthstone associated with it, and it is considered lucky for people to wear the stone for their particular months. To standardize birthstones, the American national association of jewelers, Jewelers of America, adopted its official modern birthstone list in 1912, and the list is still in use today.
About the Artists. Brian Boru, from whom Boru Jewelry takes its name, became the last High King of all Ireland in 1002 and reigned until 1014. Inspired by this last great king, and with a desire to replicate the values, heritage, skills, and craftsmanship that go into making exquisite handmade Celtic jewelry, Boru creates pieces of jewelry that are handcrafted in Ireland, beautiful in design, and of the finest quality. All Boru craftsmen, who hail from Ireland or Europe, have more than 10 years of experience in their craft.