These Celtic drop earrings featuring sparkling rock crystal, solid pewter, and hematite beads are lovely on their own or provide the perfect finishing touch to the Celtic Heatrt Necklace and Celtic Heart Bracelet ensemble.
• Handcrafted earrings with rock crystal, solid pewter, and hematite beads
• Approximately 1-1/2" long
• Nickel- and lead-free beads engraved with Celtic knots, the symbols of eternity
• Sterling silver earwires
• Coordinates with Celtic Heart Necklace and Celtic Rock Crystal Bracelet
• Handcrafted by Black Dragon Crafts
• Imported from Wales UK
Did You Know? Colorless rock crystal takes its name from the Greek word for "ice" and is said to contain the four elements of creation—Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. It has been used since the days of the old ways for healing, cleansing, and protection.
About the Artist. On a green Welsh hillside, Annie Wealleans of Black Dragon Crafts designs and casts beautiful pewter beads that are intricately engraved with original Celtic knots, the symbol of eternity. She then artfully combines these lead- and nickel-free beads with genuine semiprecious gemstones to produce striking necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Each piece of jewelry is individually handmade by Annie and her team of craftsmen.